Saturday, November 7, 2009

Break Time!

Helloo everyone....

how are you???

I am here with a big heart felt apology for not being at your wonderful blogs to read and comment...only I know how much I am missing reading you guys but guess that's how it will be for a few upcoming days since I have my first semester exams...and if right now I don't get down to study then it would not be surprising to see me writing excerpts of your lovely posts in my examinations...how I wish they could fetch me marks...but there is no point day dreaming...So I am off for a little break u can heave a sigh of relief but not for long since I will be back soon with with lots of more non sense that you have to bear..and as it is now I cant stay away from this place.. once I get back i will certainly try to keep pace with your writings and also try and finish the story that I have been writing since so long and reply to all the comments...till then please excuse me...So see you after this break...bubyeeee!


miss you all!

take care!!

keep writing!!

God bless!!

Cya soon!

6 comments:

  1. awwwwww :(:(

    well gonna miss ya a lot..
    but ya do well in ur egg jams and come baak real soon...
    hugzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Parzi..

    all the best dear..:) Come back soon ..:)

    Do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww!!! Gonna miss you so badly! Hmmph ok!

    Do well ur examz.. All the besht honey!! :)

    Take care.. >>>hugs<<<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss u too Paarzii. :) :)

    All the very best for ur exams.. :) You will be certainly missed very badly till then... :)

    Cheers..!!
    Arjun

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best! Come back as soon as your exams are over :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. study well!!

    good luck for ur papers!


    cheers,
    Ste!!!

    ReplyDelete