Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time for the 'Superior Scribbler Award'

Speechless...overwhelmed...pleasantly surprised and really touched...yes that was my reaction on receiving the Superior Scribbler Award ..from Arthi...I knew I could scribble..that is for sure...ahmmm..superior scribbler...that is like too much of an adjective for an amateur writer like me but sometimes we do get more than we deserve...so here I am with this award!Thank you sooooooooo much Artz...I am really honored and extremely happy to receive this one from you..When I saw my name mentioned in your blog with all that you had written..I was overjoyed...thanks a ton for considering me worthy of it and for being so encouraging and supportive!It really means a lot to me...thank uuu...:)

okie now coming to the rules of the award:

1. Each superior scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most deserving blogger friends.

2. Each superior scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each superior scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post which explains The Award.

4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to My Linky List.

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.



It gives me immense pleasure to pass it onto:-

1.The Solitary Writer[stibu mama]-A wonderful blogger whose works I am reading long before I entered the world of blogging...I love the way he writes..in different genres and make each one seem perfect and professional!A power house of talent .. with a unique ability of bringing his characters to life!



2.Leo-He is a highly dedicated blogger..I simply adore his works...then whether its fiction,poetry,reality...anything for that matter...He uses different styles of writing and brings out the best in them..his words create magic and take you into a beautiful world of his imagination!



3.Arjun-Its easy to make people cry or get them serious on issues but its very difficult to make them laugh especially through words and this creative blogger is an expert in it!Humor is his forte but his talent is not limited to it...whatever he writes is a pleasure to read..his words evoke images and involve you in the plot completely.He always leaves his readers contented and smiling!



4.Roshini-what should I say about this young girl who is exceptionally talented..whenever I read her works I am always left speechless...such amazing expression at such a young age is commendable..she inspires me..and makes me want to learn things from her!



5.Kajal-an awesome blogger who has the honesty and guts to write her heart and mind out!Her words have depth,beauty,expression and above all reality!She has the art of using words..and an ability of giving a language to emotions..which make her incredible!



All you guys are exceptionally good...and I am very happy to have got an opportunity to honour you people!Great going guys..keep writing...keep inspiring...I will keep reading and keep learning...!


[p.s...did i begin with the word 'speechless'...ahmmm...now u don't have to take things by their literal meaning...if u do...then that's how i go speechless...hehehe]

31 comments:

  1. hey.. congratz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all.. I saw that pic given by me on ur side bar and that made my lips wide....

    Then.... U were given an award (totally deserved) ....

    Then.. i see my name with some heart-whelming words following it....

    Now my lips have almost touched my ears now.. hehe

    Wat can i say Parzii.. Congrats and Thanks a ton... ton tona ton.. :P :P

    Keep coming up emotion filled stories taking our minds to a roller coaster ride.. ;)

    See... Not only u.. i can also leave long comments.. hehehe...

    Cheers..!!
    Arjun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congrats and nice selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mixed emotions as i read this post!

    i'm very sad that i missed first comment! its been my kingdom of sorts na! :( oh well! maybe i can reclaim it next time...

    so many sweet words for this little blogger? thanks ever so much! :) m so happy reading that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey congratulations!
    You have a nice blog here and a lovely template! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi parzi nice one
    and ha chk this link some awards for u at my blog

    http://iamhereonlyforu.blogspot.com/2009/09/its-celebration-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congozzzzzzzz to the winners :):)

    tey sure r superior scribblers :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Parzi,

    :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg parziii....u have given a superior award to a small blogger like me...i just cant say hw happy i am...getting an award from ur best friend is like very precious....thank u nd thanks a lot sweetheart.......u rock

    nd yes congrats for ur awards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations once again dear !!!!! :) and congratulations to everyone else too !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i must say CONGRATULATIONZ....



    jollieess:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi parzi...

    my blog reaches a little milestone soon. i was wondering if you'd be able to do a guest post for me! if you're willing, please do let me know your email id so i can invite you over! :)

    my blog has moderation for posts older than 1 week, so u can use a post in august to let me know the id if u r rply is a yes! :)

    hoping to hear from you real soon!

    vinay.(leo)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Leo
    hieee...Leo...u dont need to be sad at all plzzzz ...as i said 1st.2nd,or 3rd what matters is ur presence here...and u truly.. deserve it all so u need not thank me plzz..u r not a little blogger...and ur words speak for them self..but i m glad u liked what i wrote and be assured everybody agrees to it....
    and what can i say except a biiiiiiiiiiiiigggg thank you for considering me worthy of writing a guest post for you...it will be an honor for me..and a matter of great pleasure to be a part of the celebrations of ur achievement of another milestone!
    congratulationssssssss! i m really happy for you!
    my id is-parzi.15@gmail.com...do let me know by when should i be ready with it!
    thanks a ton once again!
    take care!
    god bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @vedu
    thank u sooooooooo much dear!
    thanks a ton!
    take care!
    god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @arjun
    firstly thank u soooooooooooo much!
    and yes...ur momento had to be on my blog...since its special!i'm glad seeing it here made u smile!
    and u dont need to thank me at all...u really deserve it...mr.superior scribbler!:)
    thank u soooooooo much for the encouragement n the assurance of bearing my nonsense always...it really means a lot!
    thanks a ton!
    n yesss.....long comment...hehehe...great going...:P
    take care!
    god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @pramoda
    thank u sooooooooooo much dear!
    thanks a lotttttttttt!
    take care!
    god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey Parzi... inviting you. :)
    yours will be the 302nd. so time is there! but save the draft by monday if u can! my speed can't be guaranteed u know! :D

    thanks for agreeing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Something special is waiting for you at my blog.. please come and take a look..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats... you deserve the award! Thanks for tagging me... will do it soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ordinary girl
    thanks u sooooo much dear!
    its a pleasure to see u here always!thanks a ton!
    take care!
    god bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @guria
    hieee...welcome here:)
    thank you sooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhh!
    thanks a ton for all those kind words..glad u liked the little blog and template:)
    take care!
    god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @chirag
    thank u sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhh,...for dropping by...for reading and commenting...n what should i say about the awards...really very happy to receive them..will try to be worthy of them..thanks a lot!
    take care!
    god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  23. @pj
    thank u soooooooooo much sweetheart!
    they truly are!!
    thanks a ton!
    god bless you!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Artz
    thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Arthi...i got an opportunity to write this post just because of you!once again thanks a lot for the award...coming from you it becomes really special to me!
    thankuzzzzzzzzzzzz;)
    take care!
    hugsssss!

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Rohini
    thank u soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear...thanks a lot for all those wonderful awards...i am really honored to receive them..thanks a ton for considering me worthy of them!they surely mean a lot!
    thank u sooooooooo much!
    take care!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @stibumama
    yessss stibumama...n who says u r a small blogger...u r mad....:P
    u truly deserve it...n need not thank me at all...coz u know i will kill u for it!
    thank u sooooooooooooooo much for ur wishes n support!glad u liked it!
    thanks a ton!!!!!!
    take care!
    god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  27. @thoorika
    thank u soooooooooooooooo much dear!
    thanks a lot!!!!!!always a pleasure to see u here!
    thank you!
    take care!
    god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  28. @escapist
    welcome here:)
    thank u soooooooooooooo much for dropping by and for those wishes!
    thanks a lottttttt!
    take care!
    god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  29. @roshu
    thank u sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh kido....thanks a lotttttttttt!
    take care!
    god bless!
    hugsss!

    ReplyDelete